Wednesday, January 23, 2019
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Auer Steel Training Room
865 Xenium Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55441
This half-day program will cover condensing boilers with best practice installation tips and hydronic heating concepts.Installation, troubleshooting, and servicing will be covered in detail.
Technicians Will Learn About the Following:
- Trouble shooting expansion tanks (air vs. bladder)
- Air elimination methods
- Variable speed circulators (pressure/velocity)
- Chemical treatments
- Condensing boiler installation, service, and trouble shooting
- When to use cast iron vs high efficient boilers
- When to maintain a boiler and what needs to be done during a maintenance visit
- Optimizing water pressure
- Plus, Q & A time to ask your questions based on your experiences in the field!
- Cory Van Vickle, NTI Midwest Regional Sales Manager
- Dan Chudecke, Mulcahy Company & ASHRAE Committees
- Shawn Donavan, Mondale and Associates
$75.00 for MHCA Members (Price includes the program, handouts, and lunch.)
$125.00 for non-MHCA Members (Join MHCA and save $50.00 per person)
Program hosted and lunch sponsored by:
Space is limited to 40 attendees.Register today by completing the form below!
Be sure to indicate which session – morning or afternoon – you will attend.
A lunch is included with both session.
For additional information about this program or MHCA membership, contact MHCA at (888) 782-6815.