Campus Days Connected Experience
November 28, 29, and 30
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - Registration/Check-In
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Program (Lunch/Materials Included)
1985 Douglas Dr N
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55422
$299.99 for MHCA Members for the three-day session.(A $1,000.00 value!)
$599.00 for non-MHCA Members.*
Registration closes November 24, or at max capacity of 25.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE (preferred method)
The Campus Days Connected Experience is a multi-day event where you will play with smart home technologies to develop your knowledge and enthusiasm to offer it to customers. In the three days, you will learn to:
- Evaluate and select smart home products for your specific market and customers,
- Recommend products and services that will make customers safer, more energy efficient, productive, and comfortable in their homes,
- Assess smart home infrastructure constraints and opportunities,
- Advise customers about orchestration options,
- Create ideal user experiences based on lifestyle, routine, preferences, and goals, and
- Design and program smart home automations using multiple types of connectivity, sensors, orchestration, and cloud services.
The Campus Days –Connected Experience delivers the skills necessary to attain the Resideo Connected Specialist badge which validates your newly acquired abilities and provides recognition that can be publicly shared.
The Campus Days – Connected Experience delivers the skills necessary to attain the Resideo Connected Specialist badge, which validates your newly acquired abilities and provides recognition that can be publicly shared!
* Save $300.00 by joining MHCA and save on all your classes for 2024 too!)
This is a one-time opportunity at this price!
Register today by completing the form below!