Weil McLain & Burnham Boiler Service Training
Register for one or both sessions!
Thursday, January 26, 2017
2350 W County Rd C
Roseville, MN 55113
Refreshments provided by:
Why Boiler Training? Time and again, attendees at our educational programs have told us that they have a need to learn about servicing boilers. Unlike most of our programs, however, boiler service training requires us to work closely with manufacturers and suppliers on product-specific training. This is the first in a series of programs we will hold in 2017 that will focus on basic and advanced principles of boilers along with product-specific training presented by factory representatives of the various boiler
Technicians Will Learn About the Following, Applicable to All Systems:
- The importance of testing and treating water treatment.
- Best practices for purging a boiler.
- Testing expansion tanks and knowing when to replace them, how to size them, and setting pressures.
- Knowing when to use pumps versus zone valves.
- How to wire zone valves.
Technicians Will Also Learn About the Following, Specific to Both Cast Iron and High-Efficiency Boilers
- Flue set-up.
- Gas settings and proper start-up.
- What to look for during the start-up process and signs of potential issues.
- Diagnosing and servicing boilers of each type and manufacturer.
There will also be time for participants to ask questions based on their experiences in the field.
$59.00 for each session for MHCA Members.
$109.00 for each session for non-MHCA Members.