Basic Electrical for HVAC Technicians
This hands-on training has been designed to identify, test and describe HVAC components and their functions. Pictorial/Latter diagrams and trace electrical circuits will be covered along with instruction for how to troubleshoot and repair units using furnace simulators.
Thursday, June 1, 2017
7:30 a.m. Registration
8:00 a.m. Program
11:30 a.m. Lunch
2:00 p.m. Program Ends
865 Xenium Ln
Plymouth, MN 55411
$75.00 for MHCA Members. $125.00 for non-MHCA Members.
Attendees Will Learn About the Following:
- Electrical terminology
- AC/DC voltage
- Series and Parallel circuits
- Open and Short circuits
- Safety and operating circuits
- Reading wiring diagrams
- Furnace electrical components and their schematic symbols
- Multi meter functions and testing
- Furnace sequence of operations
- Component testing
- Checking amp draw on an A/C circuit
- Checking flame signal
- Resistance and capacitance testing
NATE Credit for This Program!
This course includes hands-on troubleshooting using real-time furnace simulators.
Class size is limited to 15! Register today!
Lunch and refreshments provided by: